Click to Download Admission Notification PDF Admission PDF
Admissions are open to Indian Citizens subject to the availability of vacancies in the classes. The students of International Indian Schools under the umbrella of Indian Embassy and Wards of staff working in International Indian School Riyadh will be given preference.
- The applicant is required to register online from 1st February 2018 till further Notice. Duplication of registration if found will stand null and void.
- Registration does not confirm admission.
- Students will be called for entrance test on a given date and admission will be granted on merit basis according to the seat available for classes UKG to XII.
- If the number of students registered exceeds the number of seats available for LKG, admission will be given based on the draw which will be conducted in the school premises (Boys School Auditorium).
- A mail / SMS will be sent to the parents of those children for whom the admission is granted to complete the further procedure.
- For Admission to L.K.G. the child should be 3yrs or above on or before the first day of the academic year of the school. Admission process will be done after meeting with the child and parent.
- Students registered for Boys will get admission in Boys Section and those registered in Girls will be given admission in Girls Section.
- The school website may be followed for the updates.
Click Below Link For Online Registration :
Online Admission Registration Process
Portion Paper For Entrance Test 2018-2019